Knowledge Base

Who do I contact about a Beaver issue?

The Department of Public Works staff will attempt to assist property owners with Beaver Dams that pose an immediate risk to personal property on an on-call basis during normal business hours  (7:30am-2pm). In conjunction with DEEP public works will remove Beavers that enter into the town's water ways and endanger personal property.  For additional assistance with Wildlife contact CT State DEEP Common Wildlife Problems 
Updated 2/5/2019 6:37 PM